15. 06. 2018
In retail, eye tracking can bring to marketers instant access to what drives customer behaviour and decision making.
This week, at the Retail in Detail Conference, we demonstrated how the power of eye tracking analytics can make changes which improve sales efficiency.
Are you curious:
- How shoppers navigate through or browse the aisles?
- What attracts shopper’s attention at the point of purchase?
- Which visual elements are noticed?
- Which visual elements are ignored?
- What elements help shoppers at different stages in the decision process?
- and more?
Let's connect with us.
Author: UX Focus